New restrictions on carry-on luggage by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) came into force at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) on Sept 1.
According to the new rules, carry-on luggage exceeding 115cm in combined length, width and height will be prohibited from being carried on board. Bags that do not meet the size and weight restrictions now need to be checked in.
PVG has added bulletin boards in the Domestic and International/Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan departure areas in its two terminals to notify passengers about the new regulations. The airport also arranged staff to help check passengers’ bags in at the entrance areas of the terminals.
PVG would like to remind passengers to check in their luggage as early as possible, in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
|Type of Car||Chargeable Time||Fee Standard|
|Light-duty Car||0-1 hour||10|
| 48 hour || 80 |
| 72 hour || 110 |
Parking Rules & Regulations
1. The entire parking fee is suitable for light-duty cars.
2. Parking under 20 minutes is free.
3. The parking fee is calculated by hour, and less than an hour parking will be charged as an hour.
4. For parking over 24 hours, over time parking will be calculated for another 24 hours by standard.
5. The charge standard went into effect on 24 pm on Feb 12, 2015.
Bus Parking Lot
The parking lot for buses is located in No 399, Konggang No.1 Rd, to the south of T1. The 24-hour parking lot can hold 10 buses.
20 minutes – 1 hour: 8 yuan
Over 1 hour - 24 hours (Maximum billable time per 24 hours: 8 hours): 6 yuan/hour (Maximum for 50 yuan)
Over 24 hours: Over time parking will be calculated for another 24 hours by standard.
1. Service hotline: +86-021-34661605
2. Location: Both the north and south sides of the Hongqiao Traffic Hub East Center (No.1500, Shenkun Rd)
|Parking Lot||Chargeable Time||Fee Standard|
|Hongqiao T2||First 2 hours||10 yuan/hour|
|Over 2 hours||5 yuan/hour|
|0-24 hours (Maximum chargeable time for 10 hours)||Maximum 60 yuan|
|24-48 hours (Maximum chargeable time for 14 hours)||Maximum 80 yuan|
|Over 48 hours (Maximum chargeable time for 20 hours per 24 hours)||Maximum 110 yuan|
Parking Rules & Regulations
1. Parking under 20 minutes is free.
2. The parking fee is calculated by hour, and less than an hour parking will be charged as an hour.
3. For parking over 24 hours, over time parking will be calculated for another 24 hours by standard.
4. The charge standard went into effect on 24 pm on Feb 12, 2015.
1.) Parked cars are charged fees and no caretaking service is available.
2.) No inflammable, explosive or dangerous goods are allowed to be brought in the parking lots.
3.) No fuelling, battery-charging, car repairing, carwashing, smoking or using naked flames allowed in the parking lots.
1.) Find your car:
i. contact +86-021-34661605
ii. Staff in the parking lots will help locate parking spaces based on useful information including numbers, color, types, and arrival time of cars.
2.) Bus parking plot reservation
i. Call +86-021-34661617 for reservation at least one day in advance
ii. Wait for arrangement at P5/P8 after arrival
iii. After all tourists have gathered together at the designated receiving point, each with a certificate issued by the control center,the booked buses will come from P5 or P8 to pick up the tourists.
iv. If buses are not successfully booked, registration should be completed at the receiving area two hours ahead so that the control center can make adjustments. Priority to buses with advance reservations.